Apart from the regular 2-year course conducted for the residential students, BVVP also conducts online course to assist those who want to study Srimad Bhagavatam systematically. The course operates as follows:
1. Fill the form below to register for the course. You will receive an authorization mail from email@example.com within 24 hours along with the login details.
2. You will be given access to the audio and video lectures of Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 1 (in separate modules of 2-3 chapters) along with a pdf presentation that gives a brief outline of the chapter.You may download them.
3. Please study these chapters from the Srimad Bhagavatam translated and commented by HDG AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada and if possible from the Sarartha Darsini commentary by Srila Viswanatha Chakravarti Thakura.
4. We recommend the students to refer “Bhagavata Subodhini”, a systematic study guide for Srimad Bhagavatam from the Bhaktivedanta Vidyapitha for your study.
5. You may also memorize the Bhagavatam verses from “Bhagavata Ratnamala”, a pocket book with the vital verses of Bhagavatam.
6. At the end of the chapter, a set of multiple choice quiz (MCQ) is available and the student needs to clear it before enrolling for the next chapter/module.
7. The system automatically calculates the grades. However you can complete the course before the time frame.
Exam duration: 30min
Number of questions per chapter: 50
Maximum Number of Attempts: 2
8. Once you complete the study of Canto 1, you can mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give access to the materials of the next successive modules of Canto 2 and you may start studying them. The activity of giving access will be done only during weekends.
9. Any queries regarding the topics may be posted in the discussion forum provided at the top of each course.
10. Please note that it is not the Bhaktivaibhava course, but an online SB study course that would be helpful for studying the Bhaktivaibhava course.
11. Please write to us for any questions (or) clarifications at email@example.com.
12. Registered students will, by default, be subscribed to receive our monthly e-magazine by mail. They may unsubscribe to discontinue to receive it.