Course duration: 2 years
Qualification for admission:
- Completion of Bhakti-sastri course.
- A sincere desire to study Srila Prabhupada’s books & willingness to follow the rigorous schedule of BVVP.
Courses : Srimad Bhagavatam and Sri Caitanya Caritamrita.
Special seminars/ Short courses:
- Conducted once in every 2 months
- Combined for both 1st & 2nd year students
- Year I:
- Srimad Bhagavatam Cantos 1 to 9
- Requirements for Bhakti vaibhava degree
- Weekly 5 classes (each 2 hr 45 min)
- Year II:
- Srimad Bhagavatam Cantos 10 to 12
- Sri Caitanya Caritamrita
- Weekly 4 classes (each 2 hr 45 min)
- 2 projects
Degrees awarded: Bhakti vaibhava (after completion of 6 cantos of Srimad Bhagavatam)
Study groups: with 2-3 students in a group.
- Closed book exams [40%]
- Open book exams & Assignments [25%]
- Presentations [25%]
- Attendance & Sadhana [10%]
Projects: Two SB / CC based projects in 2nd year.
- Combined for both 1st & 2nd year students.
- Games, kirtans & sharing experiences
- Weekly 2 days in different GEV depts.
- BVVP specific services & festival services
Schedule: (on class days)
- 4.10 am to 9.00 am: Morning sadhana
- 9.30 am to 10.00 am: SB/CC Closed book Exam
- 10.00 am to 10.15 am: Arati for Srimad Bhagavatam + Sloka recitation
- 10.15 am to 1.00 pm: SB/CC class
- Rest of the day: Study time
Special Seminars/Short Courses
- Once in every 2 months, special seminars are arranged for the students of both batches (combined).
- These seminars are held for 1 or 2 days depending on the scope of the topic.
Some of the seminars are as follows:
- The contribution of Acharyas to our
- Understanding of Scriptures
- Damodarastakam (during Kartika)
- Art of Chanting
- Celebrating others’ Success
- Lessons from Ramayana (before Sri
- Glories of Dham (before yatras)
- Lives of Vaisnava Acharyas
- Activities of Govardhan Eco Village
- Art of following Authority
- Vaishnava Bhajans